Sunday, May 21, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up 5/21/2017

Sunday (of course!)
It's been a quiet but busy weekend, I guess.  Saturday flew by since I worked and maybe napped.  I really don't remember.  Is that good or bad?  Who knows.

I love our morning walks on the weekend, since evenings are heating up.  We make the most of it.

This morning, I noticed a dog sitting in the field, and I did not see anyone around.  I was hoping someone would appear out of mesquite trees and shrubs, but we wandered off before anyone showed up.
On the other side of the field, I noticed a tarp but it was difficult to see if someone, possibly homeless, was there.  We wandered off again, but soon came face to face with two dogs, unsupervised, wandering about.  They both looked healthy though, but I fear they were left behind.  The city truck was driving around the park, and I'm knew they would make sure the dogs were assisted.

Meanwhile, Marley, Elvis and I took off in the opposite direction and enjoyed a part of the neighborhood we had never seen before.  I nice working class group of people with nice older homes.

Way off in the distance, a medium size dog sat near the line of trees.
The tarp was under the trees, and difficult to see from over here.
The Cat, eyeing Little Elvis.
She doesn't get any walks but chases Elvis around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment