Sunday, May 7, 2017

May 7th 2017

Sunday
What a wacky weekend of weather.  Friday was record breaking heat, and today, it's unusually chilly for this time of year.  Yippie for cooler weather.
The dogs and I enjoyed the cooler weather as we could today, and I skipped the gym so I could spend extra time letting Little Elvis run.  Check out the Facebook or Instagram for a slow motion video of him.  My wifi is not strong enough to upload it to the You Tube.

Friday morning I found my truck broken into and I ended up riding off to work on my bicycle.  Nothing was taken except a emergency roadside kit, a micro fiber towel, and my Madonna CDs.  Dang it!  Those were my traveling CDs.

I'm hoping to get the truck re-keyed this week.

Marley, what did you find there?
Elvis....he's like a little baby sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment