Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 25th 2017

Thursday
Friday Eve before the big Memorial Holiday weekend.  I never liked traveling on these big weekends, especially out of a big city like Phoenix.
There's always a big traffic jam heading north towards Flagstaff, and I'm usually heading to Utah, so I'm stuck in the middle of it.

One time, the freeway was closed through Phoenix so I was detoured around and had to call my niece to guide me through it.  My phone a friend travel guide.  I think this was before everyone had GPS and maps on their cell phone.

Nothing going on here this Thursday.  Spent quite a bit of time throwing toys for Elvis so he would be tired but I think he could go on for a few more hours.

Little Elvis, you are a cutie.
Marley after being pounced on by Elvis.
The heavy duty fan is ready for the hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment