Well, that was a long week. It seemed like it took forever but some how flew by never the less.
Early to work for 2.5 hours of training, followed by the typical 8 hour day. By Friday afternoon, I only had a few functioning brain cells left, which was apparent when I got home and realized I had left my phone at work. Walked the dogs, and back to work I went, in a foul mood, but I soon got over it. Really? What was the big deal? No harm no foul, so I just cranked up the music and enjoyed the ride.
The weather has been wonderful, so after being cooped up for 12+ hours every day, I managed to walk the dogs every night. This little area has been a wonderful place to catch some great sunsets and sunrises, a variety of birds, squirrels and of course, some strange homeless characters. That always motivates me to move a little faster.
All is well.....
| Elvis must have a good grip on Marley. |
| I love it when the sun slowly inches it's way down and the trees are highlighted like this. |
No comments:
Post a Comment