You know you're up early when you beat the early birds at the park. It's Saturday, but since I was awake at 3:30 am, and it's going to hit 95+ degrees, might as well get up, have coffee and get the dogs to the park to run.
It was one of the quietest mornings in awhile. The flock of Love Birds were not to be found. A rabbit was out running us most of the morning. One lone bunny, and some quail.
Watching the sun come over the Butte onto the field was quiet beautiful, but I turned around and looked at the cement "wash," which was the complete opposite. Left over garbage, clothes, a beer can and graffiti lines the cement walls. I guess it does what it's suppose to, which is send the water to the field.
The Yin and the Yang.
| The sun peaking up over the hills...beautiful. |
| Directly behind me from where I took the first (above) photo. Sunrise over the butte. |
No comments:
Post a Comment