Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2nd, 2017

Tuesday
I came across a quote early this morning as I drank my coffee.
True success - Personal greatness should not be measured by the final score or bottom line.  I want to add my own thought of "and not measured by the size of your bank account."
One of my favorite individuals is an art, music, theatre lover, who enjoys a successful, yet simple life with her family, her pets, and her garden.  I have a couple friends who are ministers, and living a successful simple life.  The famous and the rich, I'm not interested in.  The entrepreneurs that never start, the innovators, the artists, the musicians, and the kind people who just give their best effort.   That is a true success, in my humble opinion.

That is all.....

These two munchkins!  :)
Little Elvis and Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment