Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day 2017

May 29th - Monday
Memorial Day is the kick off to summer, at least that's what I hear.  The pool at the complex was packed all weekend, and as of tonight, looks like a hurricane hit it.
Towels, shoes and left over what nots every where.  I'm glad they all had a good time, but I'm always amazed at one lone shoe sitting there by itself.  Does that person get home and say, hmmm, I'm missing something, but not sure what.

My day was spent indoors, lounging and just cleaning up the place.  The park was busy this morning with a plethora of frisbee golfers, runner, walkers, bicycle riders, and this was all before 6 am.

At least Elvis and Marley got to run a little bit.

He looks back at me every few seconds.  
Little Elvis, the digger.

No comments:

Post a Comment