Friday, May 12, 2017

The Lone Ocotillo

May 12th, 2017 Friday

Another work week in the books, well, almost.  I'm working tomorrow on the carnage that I did not get to today.
Today's lesson:  Don't complain about chest days for three days and then disappear for an hour without telling anyone where you are going.  I guess it concerned my coworkers, and they searched all the bathrooms for me.  (I've fallen and I can't get up!)
A five minute conversation in HR quickly turned into a 30 minute meeting.  All is well.

Note to self:  don't start a 30 day plank challenge, 30 day push up challenge and lift weights.

One of my favorite quotes is:
ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.” — John A. Shedd.
Sometimes, a person just has to move on.
(Thanks for the quote Google.!)

The lone Ocotillo flower I found on a bicycle ride.

The plant looked completely dead except for this flower at the very top.
Be like the Lone Ocotillo.....keep on blooming anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment