Saturday, May 13, 2017

May 13th, 2017

Saturday
I wonder who started the whole "Caturday" social media thing?  It's a great idea, but how about dogurday.  It doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Another hot day, but not scorching hot.  I drove around without the truck A/C on so that's not bad.  I must be acclimated to this weather now, because it 98 but that was still okay just keeping the windows down.

I'm waiting on the quote for the truck door handle repair.  I"m sure that's not going to be cheap.
Anywho....In honor of Caturday, here is The Cat.

She takes over the entire glass table.  
She's a little more friendly lately, and I watched her and Elvis actually have a little interaction that didn't end up in a chase around the apartment.  They are growing on each other.

Our morning walk, and the setting moon in the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment