Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Toasted Tuesday

June 20th 2017 - Tuesday
Record breaking heat for this date in history, but still we haven't broken the 122 record yet.  Really, if it's going to be this hot, let's break that dang record.

I guess I shouldn't joke like that because this is really life threatening for so many people.  One of the last heat waves, killed quite a few people, most of them elderly and homeless.  I'm sure many animals will die in this heat.  I spotted one poor stray cat laying under a tree, but he/she ran off before drinking water or eating.  I left the food because the pool is only 10 feet away, and more of the neighbors keep an eye out for the cats.  I see the bowls located next to their patios.

Other than the heat, the beat goes on.  Or should I say, the heat goes on.  The cicadas are singing tonight so the monsoons are here.
That furry face!
Love ya to the moon and back fur face.
Marley....the old girl.
Been through so much together.
She's getting thinner since chasing Elvis around.
I may have posted double pictures here, but better to double post than to delete some good photos of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment