It took two plus years, but finally, I can take a deep breath and dare say, rest a bit. Maybe it's been longer than that, it was 2015 when I quit the job I took just to be close to my mom while she was in the final stages of Alzheimer's. I really just needed flexibility on my time, so I could leave at the drop of the hat to be in Utah.
I'm going to spend the next year focusing on my health again, and of course, working hard, but that's a deep breathe for me. I won't be studying for any certification, unless it's related to fitness and nutrition.
That is all for today.
Breathing and napping today.
Going to stop and smell the cactus flowers, but I won't get too close.
| One of the neighbors on our morning walk has a beautiful garden full of native plants. This is one of them. |
| Elvis is always in motion, while Marley has is her typical chill self. |
No comments:
Post a Comment