I rarely get political on social media. It's not worth the headache of responding to everyone. Who had time for that? I work two jobs and with 2 dogs, a cat....not me.
I guess think some people are fooling themselves in believing everything is fine. Their economy in their world is fine, of course, they have a pay check. I've seen so many good hard working people who try as they might, can't get past "barely breaking even." Good people, and they are successful, but maybe their car isn't brand new, or their house is kind of old but their warm, caring, good people. I love to share a good old cup of Folger's coffee with them any time.
That's all for now. A shift is coming and along with it, will be many challenges but great Light will emanate.
![]() |
| This little light of mine....I'm gonna let it shine.... |

No comments:
Post a Comment