Burnt toast....after spending Sunday in the hot sun, shuttling folks to and fro, that is how I feel. If only toast had feelings.
It takes me a few days to recover from special events, especially since the hours are long with not many breaks or chances to sit down. Not to mention, I spend money on protein bars and jerky to snack on through out the day. I'm sure in the end, I make very little money, but I definitely have some unique experiences.
This past weekend, it was a Great Harvest something or other. I thought it was going to be a huge farmer's market, but I was greatly mistaken. Apparently there's some type of Harvest church, and this was a huge nationwide broadcast event. Everyone was quite wonderful, but not aware of the strict security for stadium events.
No purse or bags, unless the bags are clear and all items are visible.
The dogs did great, and The Cat, well, she's just a cat, so she could care less about my 12+ absence.
Still had time to run the dogs at the park and enjoy the morning air.
| Marley and her typical snooping. Elvis is running about as always. |
| It's hard to get pictures of the little mass of movement. Tough morning for photo ops. |
No comments:
Post a Comment