October 31st 2020 Saturday
I hope the kiddos are having a good time tonight. This is the only time in 2020 we can all wear masks and it's for fun. That seemed funnier in my head, but typing it out, just sounds sad.
The fall weather is wonderful and we spent most of our day outside wandering around. I watched an Osprey for quite some time this morning, and it seemed frozen in one spot forever. I swear I took 100 photos, but it wasn't that many when I filtered through them. I took one last photo, looked at in camera, and noticed it was ready to launch. Sure enough, off it flew, gliding over the river, but I don't think it caught anything. It was beautiful to watch. Crappy photos, but dang, how cool was it to see and experience in flight.
![]() |
| Osprey, pre flight. |
This evening, we wandered around the river and trails. Not many people on the trails, but the parks were filled. I think it kept all the animals in hiding. A few birds were out and about, and I spotted the hawk a couple of time. I think this is a cactus wren, but not sure.
Oh, and maybe editing photos while drinking wine is not a good thing. I like it because I don't over think everything. We shall see as the weather keeps getting better and better, which means more photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment