Friday, November 6, 2020

Dust and Rain

 November 6th 2020, Friday

Lots of dust and a smattering of rain drops on a dirt road, do not make a Prius look good.  Of course, Prius aren't the best looking car out there anyway.  Not to mention, that low profile with bumpy and hole filled roads.  Luckily, the new park I found was not far off the beaten path.

It had a nice 'pond' filled with reeds and quite a few new types of birds hanging out.  I saw one white heron, and two smaller one's, swimming in the pond.  I started one large blue heron, which was actually the third one this evening.  Gah!  They blend right in, and I never see them until they take off.

The skies were dark, so the photos sucked, but Elvis and I enjoyed exploring.  I think a mosquito bit me on the chin, so that will be attractive.

I only got one good shot, mostly as practice, and I kind of like it.  More clouds tomorrow, and San Diego is expecting rain, so this weekend, it will be mostly goofing around at the river.

Cattail
A fuzzy cattail caught my eye.
Looks like my hair after this election this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment