Friday, December 29, 2017

The Swooper

December 29th 2017 - Friday
The final weekend of the year.  Yay!

My back is jacked up, my hip too, my feet and my right leg.  Good times!  I need a good chiropractor, that's for sure.  That's what insurance is for, at least, I hope so.

A hawk made a dive at Elvis a few days ago.  It was probably a Harris Hawk, which are quite common around here.  Probably a young one, because it wasn't that big, but big enough to cause him some problems.  Luckily I was close by, and it freaked it out.

I will definitely look into getting a long lead for him.  I haven't figured out how this will work, but at least he will be tethered to me some how.

The weather is grand and we walk to the park every evening now.

Moonrise over the butte
Little Elvis keeps me company when I telecommute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment