Sunday, December 17, 2017

Rain?

December 17th, 2017 - Sunday.
I don't remember the last time it rained here.  It arrived early this morning and hung around for a couple hours, which is rare now a days.

If only this rain would head West to help put out the fires in California, but I think this rain came up from Mexico.

It was cold and blustery most of the day, so I spent the morning getting errands done.  Specifically, getting the RV title signed so I can send it northward.

I was able to get the dogs to the park when the sun peaked out, and we had a good run in the field.  Well, I hobbled around, while Elvis did most of the running.  On a side note, there was a six pack of Amber Ale beer in the field.  I'm sure some kids will find it and get quite drunk off of it. 

Marley rarely wanders off this far.
I think she was chasing birds.
Yep, definitely after the birds.
Go Marley Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment