Monday - my alarm went off as normal, which kind of threw me off this morning. Luckily, I fell back to sleep and slept until 6:30 am. I rarely sleep that late, but since I spent the day guarding the parking lot at the stadium, my body enjoyed the extra rest.
Yesterday I had the chance to spin the sign, pointing people into the hard to find purple lot. It was fun for the first hour, boring the second hour, and by the third hour, I was really over it. People would slam on the breaks in the middle of traffic to ask me stupid questions. I quickly learned to hide my face behind the sign so they wouldn't make eye contact with me. My niceness went right out the window.
Met a few new people (co-workers) which is always fun.
Christmas Day, I spent packing up the old printer, and taking my mountain bike apart for easy storage and transport. Moving day will be upon us in no time.
We managed to get a nice walk in and enjoy the beautiful weather.
![]() |
| The only photo worth keeping today. The dogs would not hold still for even a minute. |

No comments:
Post a Comment