Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Bus

December 10th 2017 - Sunday
I've spent the past 5 days with no vehicle and apparently, it will be another 5 days.  I was able to carry 2 bags of groceries in the backpack Saturday, and another bag today, with a small back of expensive dog food. 

It's humbling.  There are so many homeless people along the bus routes, and the bus is filled with the less fortunate.  Their faces and images will stay with me for quite some time, and it's sent my spirit into a deep sadness that I can't seem to shake.

Happy Holidays?

The walks to the park were met with one almost escaping pit bull and one German Shepard.  "Don't worry, he won't hurt you.  He's just a puppy."  Yeah, right.  That's what they all say.  The owner was lucky that I missed with the rock I lopped right at the dog's head.

Watching the frisbee golfers.
Sunbathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment