Whoa doggie, it's hot and humid. No rain yet, but it's really trying. The air quality has got to be really bad. It smells like a campfire, and I think I saw a brief new clip showing the smoke coming in from New Mexico, Colorado and probably Utah. Not to mention, the fires burning in Arizona.
I'm laying low with the dogs in the house. They are bored and just stare at me, wanting me to play with them, so then I spend the time laying on the floor, playing tug of war or fetch.
The dog days of the monsoon season.
Too hot to even walk to the park this morning. It was 99 degrees at 5:30 am, and even with no sun up, that's still too much.
Hope all the fire fighters stay safe during this summer season.
![]() |
| Tucson storms, from the archived folder. Love it. |

No comments:
Post a Comment