Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Heading East?

Tuesday, 2/10/2015
After a morning of searching for employment opportunities and life studies,  Marley and I were off to check out a new hotel right up the road.

Bridgeton, MO was a much better location but the cost didn't seem like it was worth so we headed off to the storage shed for some clean up.

I ended up going east, when I needed to go south, and the exits were few and far between.  Finally I got turned around and headed west with exits few and far between again.  After doing circles for 1.5 hours, it finally dawned on me to head towards Memphis!  Head towards Memphis young lady!  Thank goodness for a moment of clarity.

We finally made it to the storage shed and on the way home, we stopped at another local park.  Marley is the great squirrel hunter now.  She looks rough and tough in her purple sweat.  (Thanks Krystal!)
Marley on the hunt - Squirrels!  SQUIRRELS!
A beautiful area - St. Anns, MO.

Spotted a red headed woodpecker in this area. 

Beautiful sunshine but still cold.
#St. Louis #Missouri #Walkabout #MarleyandMe

No comments:

Post a Comment