Monday, February 9, 2015

More Lake Adventures - Creve Coeur Lake

Sunday 2/8/2015
I spent most of my morning driving around trying to find the UU church in St. Louis.  I took a wrong turn and I eventually found the church, but I missed the service.  On the drive back, I was able to locate a Target, a Trader Joe's, Home Depot and a Super Wal-Mart.  Holy smokes, it was a super huge store.

The weather was warm again, so after driving around lost, exploring the city, Marley and I headed out to the lake again for some sun time. The parking was a nightmare, and we finally found a place to park way up the hill, which was even better, because we got to run down the stairs and up the stairs.

More Pictures from Creve Coeur Lake:
Panoramic View

Marley looking cute again.
Dripping Springs, Creve Coeur Lake, MO
#St. Louis #Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment