My SUV was broken into Monday night, and the passenger window shattered, so in my effort to keep my vehicle a little safer, I parked as close to my apartment as I could.
After walking Marley and Elvis last night, I found the perfect spot, so I hustled back and moved the truck. Easy Peasy.... NOT. Guess who locked themselves out of that SUV? Yep, me.
I spent an hour or so trying to open it with two different clothes hangers, but alas, I failed. The window was cracked so you would think it could be done. Nope, stinkin' hangers are too flimsy.
I gave up and rode my bike to work today, and after I got home, road side assistance came out and got it opened. After paying for that insurance feature, it's good to finally use it.
It's been hot and muggy....really hot and really muggy. No rain yet.
| From this past Saturday. Notice the light green landscape roll in the middle of the field. It's almost completely covered up by the swampy greens. |
No comments:
Post a Comment