Houston and all of Texas is dealing with the worst flooding ever seen in our modern times.
I spent most of the day watching the various channels and coverage of the event. My heart hurt as I saw the elderly and the youngster. One woman had her young child in a blue tote to keep him/her dry. The elderly sitting in their wheel chairs, waist high, in water, waiting for help. Ugh, and the animals. Such tragedy.
Reality check on what's important and what's not. I applied for property claims - trainee this morning, because I was feeling inspired to do something more.
The morning was extremely humid and hot. We hit the park when it was still dark, which is dangerous with all the homeless folks, but there were actually other's out and about already.
Joggers, walkers, and us dog walkers.
| Morning sky. No photos of the dogs today at the park. |
| Both dogs got a new dog toy today. Here is Elvis with his, and the others he keeps close at all times. Mr. Chew-body |
No comments:
Post a Comment