Things I am grateful for:
Shoes - I saw a homeless guy walking across the street and he had handkerchiefs tied to his feet as shoes.
Friends - I have very few, but they are the best of the best.
Family - I have a small family, but they are good people.
Marley & The Cat: Unconditional love, even though I wonder about the Cat sometimes.
Age - I'm grateful to be 51 years old, and my health is good. I've had a few bumps in the road this past year, but it's wake up call, and I am back on the mend.
| Marley and Me |
| The Cat and Me |
Options and Opportunities -
Things I want to work on:
Seriously, I really am going to try to work smarter not harder.
Really...I really am, but what if......what if I just work harder and smarter.
| Sweet sweet Marley! |
No comments:
Post a Comment