Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 19th, 2016

Saturday
Yay, a week before the Thanksgiving holiday, and it's finally feeling like fall.  I actually turned the heater on the other morning, mostly because Marley was hiding under the covers, freezing.

It was chilly riding the bike to work while the SUV was out of commission due to a dead battery. Maybe it's time I invest in AAA.
I actually enjoyed the ride, and I think I'm going to attach the light so I can ride more.  It's getting dark in the evenings, so the light is necessary.

Friday's Sunset on my bike ride home.  
I took Marley to the dog park tonight and she fell in love with this stupid ripped in half tennis ball. We left early so we could walk around the soccer field and watch the guys place soft ball, and she carried it the whole way.  I even brought it home, but I'll throw it away one morning, and she will never miss it.





No comments:

Post a Comment