Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 13th 2016

Sunday - night of the super moon.
It's a beautiful night without a cloud in the sky, so the moon should be at it's full glory.  I thought I read somewhere at 6:15 am Monday, morning is the best time to see it at it's peak.

I spent most of Sunday moving furniture around, and also recovering from my carb filled lunch from
Saturday.  I didn't feel great to begin with and add strange, starchy food with a lager beer, and my weekend was shot.

Ceiling decorations.
I found a nice German restaurant with a great patio.  It was kind of noisy but I'm sure when the traffic slows down at night, it's just fine.

I was not fond of the sour cream.
This was from the appetizer menu, potato pancakes.  Perfectly cooked and no excessive oil, dripping off of it.  I think next time, I'll only eat two, and bring the other two home.  Too many carbs, too much starch, too much salt, but I think two would be perfect.

Well, better take Marley for a final walk, and check out this moon thing.  

Earlier walk with Marley.  Beautiful evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment