Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12th, 2016

Saturday
Beautiful hot day, we are still hanging in there at almost 90 degrees.  I thought I could hold off on walking Marley to the park this morning, but by 10 am it was already hot.

I made it up to her though, and took her to the dog park tonight.  We were lucky to run into two guys with two Boston Terriers, and they said their breeder is wonderful, so I'm hoping I can get on the waiting list.


The dog park is right by the softball field, so I enjoyed the game, while Marley chased the ball for the kids who were hanging at the fence, bored of watching softball.


Off in the distance, you can see the almost full super moon.  It's quite stunning.

Moon rise over the "mountains."
This is on the drive home, and these really aren't mountains, well, not like the Rocky Mountains I grew up around.  I call these "hills" Shaw Butte, since I really don't know the name of the area.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment