Sunday, June 28, 2020

2020 What a Year!

June 28th 2020 - Sunday
I have made it around the earth one more year, which leaves me a year older, and hopefully wiser.  

Wow, who would have thought a year would be or could be so eventful and as 2020 rolled around, dramatic.  

Let's see, it started with a lack of jobs in Utah which actually paid fairly decent.  I have to laugh when these statistics or surveys say Utah is a booming economy with lots of jobs.  Sure it is, but let's clarify, with lots of low paying jobs.  We won't even mention the lack of affordable housing.

Next, an earthquake that was quite noticeable with quite a few aftershocks that were fun.  I think the best one was when I was on a team conference video chat, and my supervisor said, "uh oh, it's another earthquake," as I watch him start shaking.  Then it finally reached me a few seconds later.  That was kind of fun, actually.  :)

When my expensive bridge which covers four teeth broke, that's when I knew I couldn't afford to goof around at a low paying call center job, and I was off and running.  Virus, be damned!  I need more money!

I'm fairly certain the rest of the year will be just as interesting, so settle back, and let's enjoy this journey the best we can.  

Fuzzy Arizona Bird
Fuzzy bird at the Sweetwater Wetlands in Tucson.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment