Thursday, June 25, 2020

Wearing a Mask 2020!

June 25th, 2020
Well, it's been awhile since my last post, and now, wearing a mask is 'required' in most cities in Arizona.  It hasn't bothered me, and actually, I forget I'm actually wearing it most of the time.

The worst part was inhaling a little piece of lint that was stuck on a new mask I picked up at the store.  Ugh, that was fun.  Walking around, la la la, walking around...blech blech blech.  It was gone, long gone.  I couldn't even cough it up.

I hope you are all are able to find masks, and finding them comfortable.  I've become a bit of a hoarder now.  Every time I find one at a store, and if it's a different color or something new, I buy it.  Five years from now, I'll have a drawer full of masks!  Yikes!

Here's some of the latest photos.  It's been hot and dry, so I haven't been out photographing as much as I would like to.

One of my favorites from last week.  I think she was laying eggs.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be up for more blogging soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment