Another day is done and what a beautiful day it turned out to be. The weather was fabulous, and perfect for spending the day outside. Well, as much as we could.
The internet went belly up a little bit after 10 am so that was the end of me getting any work done. It could have been the cable company or the company VPN, but either way, it worked out for me.
Note: I realized on the walk home from the park, I may have forgotten to pay the cable bill, so maybe they ramped down my service. Oops.
We headed to the park and walked around it twice, enjoying the breeze, the birds, the flowers and the bees. Hopefully I can upload a video without going through You Tube on the next post. If not, go to my FB or Instagram account for more videos.
![]() |
| If you look close, you'll see a bee in there! |
| Marley, what can I say about this wonderful little buddy of mine. We're both getting a little grey from our adventures. |
| Marley and Little Elvis, enjoying the last of the evening sun. |

No comments:
Post a Comment