The simple life aka the boring life.
Patience.
That's the hardest thing for me right now, but I have a good life and I'm grateful for my simple life.
Another year of grinding and tolling away. What is the old saying, "put the shoulder to the grindstone." Something like that.
Little Elvis had surgery this past Friday so Marley and I hung out all weekend with him. He's doing well, and hopefully by tomorrow, I can head back to work without worrying he'll chew his incision up.
We made it to the park today, and of course, he and Marley were off and running.
| Sunset. The grass is twice Elvis' size. |
![]() |
| Elvis loves his big sister Marley. |
| The air is so beautiful and cool this time of the evening. |
| If you have allergies, avoid this area. These beautiful flowering weeds surround the field. |

No comments:
Post a Comment