Every day should really be funday, but really, every day I wake up, I am grateful.
Sunday is mostly getting caught up on laundry, groceries, dog walking and gym time. Cooking lunches get's moved to Monday evenings due to lack of time on Sunday.
Marley is sick again, but not sure what ails her this time. Maybe it's the food again, or maybe she injured herself at the park Friday evening. She's eating and drinking, but not as much as she usually drinks. I will keep a close eye on her this week.
Tonight's adventure:
I came up to a green light, and I have to make a left hand turn.
There is a car in the opposite direction, stopped in the far right lane, which meant the car will be turning the same way I want to go.
I stopped at the green light, with my blinker on, and wait.....and wait...and wait.
Nothing...he has no blinker on, he just sat there. I can't tell what he is doing...he is looking down, I think.
I crept into the middle of the intersection.
Do I go? What the what are you doing?
I crept a little bit more.
I'm the only one moving at this point.
I crept further into the intersection.
I could feel everyone staring at me from the cars stopped at the red light, probably all saying or thinking the same thing.
GO! For G!ds sake....GO!
I see a car approaching behind him.
Now what? I decide I have to go now or I may be left in the middle of the intersection when the light turns red.
I start my turn...
The guy looks up, sees the car behind him, and hits the gas.
I slam on my brakes and he misses me.
Jacka$$!
GET OFF YOUR PHONE PEOPLE!
Anyway...pictures from this past week.
| Moonrise over the Butte - view from the park down the street. |
![]() |
| The sage is in bloom, so lot's of people are really suffering from allergies. |
![]() |
| I hope you feel better soon, Marley. Poor old girl. |
![]() |
| Another lovely sunset when the pond was still here. |



No comments:
Post a Comment