Wednesday, October 22, 2025
October 22nd 2025
Wednesday 10.22.2025
I haven't been able to post on the blog using the new Mac. For some reason, it won't let me upload photos, and I have yet to figure it out.
It's been busy the past month, and many miles were put on the Jeep. It finally had a little hiccup on the mountain in Colorado, but I made it down the mountain to the GM dealer. The small town dealer did not disappoint, and the young lady was able to read the engine code. A simple thermostat was the issue. I limped on back to Utah, and got that taken care of lickity-split.
The drive back was filled with monsoon record breaking rain which made for beautiful skies and clean air all the way back to Arizona.
Well, the photo uploaded but it input as HTML code in the blog view. Oh well, as long as it works.
This photo is from Northern Utah, and the backside of Willard Peak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment