Sunday, August 17, 2025

August 10th and 17th 2025

Sunday 8.10.2025 The dog days of summer should be renamed to hot humid dog days of summer. Excessive heat moved in and we are hibernating.
I'm sure my dogs are just as stir crazy as I am, but by next week, this will pass and the nights will at least cool off. This has given me time to learn a few things, and try to keep my mind active. A vet appointment later this month for a Boston Terrier dental cleaning will take a few thousand dollars out of my bank account. I'm blessed to be able to afford it right now.

Sunday 8.17.2025
I started this last weekend, and I couldn't upload any photos. Nothing much has changed since last week, other then my short tempered self is worse. The dog days of summer make us all a little cranky.

Welp, no photos on this blog. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment