Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Chair

May 23rd 2020 Saturday
Ah, it's arrived.  The lime green gaming (office) chair.  A must have when working remotely, that's for sure.  I'm looking forward to editing photos in a nice comfy chair, hopefully later today.  Oh, and work on Tuesday will be much more pleasant, if one can say that about work.  :)
I have been sitting in a $19.99 Ozark camping chair, with two pillows, one to sit on and the other, acting as extra back support.  Hopefully this will help my back, and hips...and just about everything!

I went out for photos on Thursday and struggled with the camera settings.  I guess that's how one learns how to master their tools.

Still managed to get a few good shots.

These black birds like to mock me.
They hold still, and then zoom off.
Hey little dude or dudette!

No comments:

Post a Comment