It's hard to keep track of days right now. Of course, these holidays always seem to sneak right up on me. Just another day for people to get out and drink more than they should and crash into things. Ugh, I must be getting old, but I think I was always avoiding the crowds on holidays.
I do remember going up to Barton Lake outside of Phoenix. I may spelled that wrong, but it was a holiday weekend, and the place was packed. I was wandering around and two groups of people had their dogs with them, both pit bulls. One was a female and the other a male. The male went after the female and latched onto the back of her neck and would not let go. She was screaming and people came running. There was no way the owner's could separate them, but someone said, pull his tail, and dang, if that didn't work.
The guy with the male pit bull was really yelled out and people were telling him to get the hell out of here because if that was a kid, he would have done serious harm. The guy said, it's because she's a female, that's why he grabbed her neck like that. Gah! What an idiot! Who cares, get out of here!
I left soon after. That was traumatizing enough.
Here are some of the latest photos of this life of mine.
![]() |
| South Tucson hill. |
| Chillin' like a villian. |

No comments:
Post a Comment