Saturday, February 1, 2020

The January 2020 Wrap

February 1st 2020 - Saturday
Boy with all this time on my hand, one would think I was a posting and blogging fool.  I think the 'Gram is the best place to see all my photos, so be sure to check it out.  @sandymbaker

January seemed to fly by even though some days dragged by, weird how that happens.  February 3rd is a new day and a new chapter for me, Elvis and The Cat.  Things are about to get interesting again.

A new storm is on the way tomorrow, Groundhog Day and Superbowl Sunday.  Hopefully it doesn't give me to much trouble when I head out to work on Monday.

I really enjoyed the hiking the past week.  Very muddy and found a few new places.  Climbed up the massive hill to see the cliffs a little closer, and explored down the south road and trails yesterday.  Found a great canyon with a small water fall which will be awesome during the spring run off.

Come on February, let's keep the fun going!  Of course, the rest of the year is going to be fun too! 

Not as pretty as those Southern Utah slot canyons but still way cool.
The sunsets are not too shabby!  Beautiful.
Just a cool photo of the clouds and/or fog that settled in the canyon.
Just because the sunset was so beautiful, I'm adding here to stare at whenever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment