A nice Pacific storm is moving in and this morning, we have a nice spring rain falling. It's a treat for me after being in the desert Southwest for so long where the rain comes in fast and furious, then moves on quickly.
Little Elvis didn't seem to mind it either. He ran right out this morning. In Arizona, he would go out, check out the wet pavement, turn around and give me 'forget about it' look. The Yorkie stink eye.
I managed to sneak in a nice hike yesterday. Still not many wild animals about, other than humans walking their dogs, and in the distance, someone shooting. I try to wear red as much as possible so I don't get shot or run over by the ATVs.
![]() |
| Wandered up the stream path, and found some lovely ponds. |
![]() |
| The sun was hidden behind clouds, so no sunset, but this is what the mountain looks like now. Lots of brown, but soon, the green will be popping. |


No comments:
Post a Comment