Elvis and I attempted to drive to Parker Lake today. Unfortunately, the heat and long windy bumpy road did not agree with the little dogster, and after he threw up for the fourth time, I turned around and headed for home.
Beautiful area, and we both look forward to returning when it's cooler and I'll drive a little slower this time. I guess I was taking those curves a little fast.
Photos from the day. (iPhone only.)
![]() |
| The old abandoned schoolhouse we stopped at so I could tend to Elvis. It was posted private property, so I took the photo from the gate. |
![]() |
| Beautiful day for a drive. I think this was Elgin, which is just past Sonoita. Wine country! |
![]() |
| The view from the winery we stopped at for a few minutes. It was busy so we didn't stay long. |



No comments:
Post a Comment