Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Party I

December 9th, 2018 - Sunday

The first White Elephant Party is over and done.  I actually wrapped a present this year, which is probably the first one I have wrapped since 2010.  I was impressed, I still remembered how to do it.  My gift was Angel Cards from the small metaphysical store across the street from the apartments.  I wasn't sure how it would go over, but the woman who picked it, kept it and didn't trade it away.  She is going to send them to a friend in Portland or Seattle who is into "that kind of stuff," and needs some daily inspiration.  I'm glad it will go to someone who appreciated it, and I'm happy to support the small business close to home.


Tap and Bottle on Oracle.
Dragoon Lager, I forget the name, but it was the lightest beer they had on tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment