Sunday, December 16, 2018

Bustling?

December 16th 2018 - Sunday
What's the opposite of hustling and bustling for the holidays?  Probably what I have been doing...mindlessly wandering out and about.  What a strange word anyway, bustling. 

It's been overcast and chilly the past week, so it actually feels like winter here in the Old Pueblo. 
Yesterday, I helped move a aluminum shed with a group of about 10 people.  We moved it about 10 feet to make the city and the neighbor feel better.  Apparently, sheds must be six feet away from walls and maybe the property lines.  Who knows.

Took the dogs for a walk after, and Elvis stepped on a cactus.  Boy, what a screamer he is when something like that happens. 

Today, I witnessed some guy yelling profanities and threatening his girlfriend.  The dogs and I walked by quickly, but when the cops showed up, I had to give a statement.  Hopefully he doesn't ever come back to the apartment complex. 

Another day, another day closer to winter solstice and longer days. 

The flowers keep blooming in spite of the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment