Saturday, January 20, 2018

What Day is It?

January 20th 2017
Saturday...I think.
I started working a third job, part time.  That would be two part time jobs and one full time job.

I am helping in a bar at a hotel in Scottsdale.  Delivering food, cleaning tables, bar back duties, and whatever the bartender needs.  Three days in a row, every evening, 4 pm - 9 pm or later. 

I'm not sure what day it is most of the time. 

It's rainy and chilly today.  I took the dogs for a ride in the Prius today.  Marley was freaked out, but soon crawled under the blanket in the back seat to sleep.  This defeats the purpose of having a blanket on the seats to protect it from her hairy little butt.  Elvis curled up on my coat and slept the whole way.

Pictures from last weekend, sunny and warm.

Rode my bike up the road and found a new path.
It led me to the promised land... a golf course!
Beautiful Marly.
Looking good, old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment