The weekend flew by and so did January. We sneak off to the park every chance we can since the weather is so great. By May, it will already be too hot.
The park is hopping with activity. Saturday morning there was a homeless person sleeping in the middle of the park. After we made the rounds, the frisbee golfers must have been concerned because the EMTs and Firemen showed up. I heard one kid riding by on his bicycle say, "hey, there's a dead guy in the park." He wasn't dead, he was just waking up.
Sunday, one of the frisbee golfers must have stepped in a gopher hole and sprained his ankle. He was being helped up the hill by his buddies.
Another fellow was throwing boulders around, shouting at his girlfriend/wife/friend, telling her how strong he was, while she sat there with her head in her hands. I waited and watched in case I had to call 9-1-1, but they soon wandered off, but only have he stormed off angrily and then came back.
![]() |
| Marley is not fond of the frisbee golfers and would love to steal their frisbees. |
![]() |
| Elvis looking fierce. He found a dead furry animal and rolled on it before I could stop him. |


No comments:
Post a Comment