Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Neighbor II

November 15th 2017 - Wednesday
Last night while emptying the garbage and checking on the SUV, I met up with the young neighbor lady. 
She's always been very friendly, and she is very cool and hip.  She'll wear short shorts, brown work boots, and a gun in holster.  Don't mess with the red head chick.  :)

I don't know her name, but she has an old black chihuahua, she calls Mama.  Mama is never on a leash, and she just kind of wanders around and follows the hip chick. 

We talked last night, and Mama, who is 14 years old, is having surgery on Nov. 17th.  The young lady is extremely worried because at 14 years old, it's always sketchy to put an old dog under, but Mama's teeth are so bad, it has to be done.

Hip chick also said Mama has never been to the vet without her being there, so I said, get an old sweater, a real baggy one, and let the vet take it with Mama for the kennel.  The young lady was so relieved, because that was such a good idea, and she had been so worried about Mama.

"I'm so glad you told me about that, and so happy I ran into you tonight,"  Hip Chick said.

Well, I must not be such a horrible monster then.  :)

Another photo from the past weekend. 

Sunday Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment