Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Lake

11/12/2017 - Sunday
It was Veterans Day weekend, so it seemed like everyone took it easy around the complex. 

The interstate seemed to busy and the drivers, well, a few  of them sucked.  I almost had more SUV repairs from these three.  Stay in your lane PEOPLE!

Since I didn't work Thursday or Friday, the dogs and I spent quite a bit of time wandering.  Today we headed out to Tempe to pick up a visiting Ellen, and we walked around Tempe Town Lake.  Marley played in the dirt canal which is along the dirt walking trail, so she was a muddy mess.  The water was too deep for Little Elvis, so he had to settle with me dumping the bottled water on him. 

No pictures from the lake walk, because I had my hands full with the little monsters.  Ellen got a few and loved meeting Little Elvis and seeing Marley and me again.

She loves this ugly ball, but look how she's holding it.
It must really taste badly. 
I wouldn't let her bring it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment