Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Bus

October 29th 2017
While my vehicle is out of commission for awhile, I've been riding my bike to work and taking the bus.
Everything I need is within a mile of the apartment, except Trader Joe's.  It's amazing, no car is needed in this day and age.  Whatever I can't find within that mile, can be delivered.

Yesterday I ordered a utility cart to carry groceries and it was delivered today.  Plus, I paid no shipping since it came from Amazon and they have a warehouse out here.

I also have plans to sign up for Thrive Market, which will deliver organic, non GMO products. 

Today I rode the bus up to Wal Mart, which I rarely shop at, but I was able to carry 3 bags of groceries home in my backpack.

Boy, going green has never been so easy.

Photos from the past weekend and maybe last weekend too.

Wheeeee!  Elvis is flying!
Turf Paradise (horse racing facility) from the bus stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment