Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 4th, 2017

Saturday
Typical winter day in Arizona, and I think it was close to 80 degrees.  I ran over to Glendale to check out a cool store, and I don't know what was going on but main street was a mess.

Every store was packed, and I left empty handed.  The restaurants were also packed, so I left empty handed and hungry.

I hit up Petmart, and spent the afternoon wandering around with the kids.  Here's are typical wandering around photos.

Panoramic of the field.  Everything is turning nice
and green again.

Hey Elvis, whatcha thinking about?  
 I did pick up a new harness for little Elvis.  I bought the extra small and it's still too big for him.  He wasn't to happy about either so I had to use the normal collar.
I like the harness tho.  It's reflective.

It's just like this one, except smaller.  This is a great price too.  Mine was about $25+ in the store and that was on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment