Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20th 2017

February 20th is President's Day which means an extra long weekend.  I think there were also quite a few protests and parades going on out there.

I spent my day sleeping after taking a couple night time cold medicines Sunday night.  I took a morning nap at around 10:30 am.  Of course, that's when the phone starts ringing.

It started raining Saturday morning and didn't stop until late Sunday evening.  Both the dogs and are were stir crazy by Sunday afternoon but we finally got out this morning.

The field was a swamp, and there were quite a few water fowl enjoying the bog.

Beautiful.
The BMX riders have made a great track next to the wash.
It's wonderful to see how green everything the desert is right now.  This isn't even the "real" desert, so I can only image what the rest of Arizona looks like.

Here's the little guy, Elvis, who loves to sit on my lap and pin me down so I get nothing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment