Monday, January 2, 2017

Winter in the Desert

January 2nd, 2017
Boy that's weird to type.....2017.  Where did 2016 go?  It really didn't hit me until I actually had to type it.
So many changes last year, and quite a bit of stress.  It's true, I guess...what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

After so many celebrities passing away the end of the year, I realize it's important to take care of my heart health.  Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death for women and men in this country. Too much stress for me, and I get chest pains and grind my teeth.  Both not good!  Yikes!

Adding this puppy to our household will hopefully help calm me the f#ck down.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  One of my many stories, of course.  :)

Here is Little Elvis, Marley and Me.  The Cat is not cooperating with much affection, yet, but getting closer.
Enjoying the sun but keeping an eye on Little Elvis.
Beautiful Marley, checking out the ducks and geese in the field/pond.
I know...his eyes are "teary," but I'm still working on learning how to take care of the little hairy beast.  
The weather has been cloudy and rainy the past two days, but Little Elvis loves walking on the leash and is now (almost) able to keep up with Marley.  He sure loves his big sister.  We all love Marley.
Even the Cat.
Marley and The Cat, actually snuggling together in the papasan chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment